Monday, April 9, 2012

Clearing the Monday Cobwebs

Starting the week is always hard, & this Monday is a little harder because I had a good, slightly busy, but enjoyable weekend. There was an exciting SCA event on Saturday (sorry, no costume pix, I'm getting really slackery about taking them!), & family Easter meals on Sunday (even tho' none of us are particularly religious, we'll take an excuse for some ham & chocolate ;-).

What I'm wearing:
Burgundy corduroy jacket, Kohl's with vintage jet buttons added by me | Black knit top, NY & Company | Black & white spiderweb skirt, made by me from a Target tablecloth | Black tights, Calvin Klein | Burgundy faux-suede boots, DSW | Black beaded waterfall necklace, Torrid | Pewter square earrings, local artist

7 comments:

  1. That tablecloth skirt is amazing, I am jealous! I wish I had your mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I think I have that tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite outfit so far! I have several Halloween tablecloths I am turning into skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool what you did with the table cloth, and as always, I love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee, this first one suffered a tragic Jack-o-Lantern accident on one edge, which inspired me to turn it into a skirt. Luckily, I got another one for the table ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes that's the best way to find material!

    ReplyDelete