Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Secrets

A friend mentioned that he likes how my CorpGoth outfits often have little quirky, fun elements hidden in them. Things like bat jewelry, punky stripes, a skull scarf, buckled boots. The whole outfit may appear quite corporate-friendly, but he admired how these touches were like little secrets in the middle of the work world.

I thought of his comment when I assembled this outfit, where I tucked a corset-like belt in with an otherwise subdued plaid skirt & sweater.

What I'm wearing:
Burgundy boyfriend sweater, Chadwicks | Black T-shirt, NY & Company | Black & white plaid skirt, H&M | Black corset-style elastic belt, Torrid | Black tights, Calvin Klein
Black buckled boots, Aldo | Black, silver, & crystal necklace, random accessory store | Pewter key earrings, made by me


1 comment: